24th of Feb.2022 Russia aggressively attacked Ukraine. Since then, thousands of Ukrainians
are suffering, dying from the Russian hand. Millions had to leave their homes.
We are a company founded in Ukraine, got lucky enough to be totally safe and be able to work. But every single day we try to help citizens of our Motherland!
Thanks to our work, we were able to attract foreigners to active assistance. A lot of partners from all over the World, models (and not only ours), editors, photographers, stylists, etc., supporting Ukraine now.
Here we have put together several sources on how you can help Ukraine from abroad:
1) World Central Kitchen (WCK), established in 2010, is an organization that deploys chefs directly to disaster areas to provide hot meals to those in need. WCK is currently working in Ukraine and along its borders in neighboring countries.
2) GlobalGiving is raising funds to support locally-led organizations throughout Ukraine. Any donations to the fund will provide essentials for refugees, health, psychological and support and access to education and economic assistance.
3) Created in 2015, the Voices of Children Foundation has been providing psychological support to children affected by war in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine through art therapy, video storytelling, mobile psychologists and more. Now, the organization is working to support children across the country with emergency psychological assistance and assisting in the evacuation process.
4) Donating directly toward the media in Ukraine can help fight against Russian misinformation and keep Ukrainians informed of the latest developments. A GoFundMe has been launched by various organizations to help keep Ukraine’s media outlets running during the war.
5) The Kyiv School of Economics has created an initiative to provide equipment to those directly involved in the war through its charitable foundation. This equipment includes protective kits, such as bulletproof vests and helmets, for groups including the State Emergency Service of Ukraine, the Ukrainian Paramedic Association and the Ukrainian Territorial Defense Forces. As of March 10, it has raised $5.9 million.
6) UNICEF supports health, nutrition, HIV prevention, education, safe drinking water, sanitation and protection for children and families caught in the conflict in Ukraine.
7) The Ukrainian organization's Charitable Foundation helps provide psychological and psychosocial support to children affected by the armed conflict, according to its website.
Voices of Children's efforts of support for kids include art therapy, video storytelling, providing mobile psychologists and even individual help for families.
8) Community Organized Relief Effort (CORE) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to immediate crisis response. CORE is working in Poland to help support Ukrainian refugees. Donations will go toward providing cash assistance to displaced families and distributing hygiene kits with soap, hand sanitizer, toothbrushes, thermal blankets and other essential hygiene items.
9) UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR)
The international organization aims to provide emergency assistance to families in Ukraine — providing aid such as cash assistance and opportunities for resettlement in the U.S.
12) The website fightforua.org was launched, containing all the necessary information for citizens of foreign countries who want to join the International Defense Legion of Ukraine.
13) https://linktr.ee/voiceforukraine (updated 16-08-2022)
Put pressure on your government, Join demonstrations and rallies in support of Ukraine. Demand your representatives and governments to #closethesky over Ukraine.
Support Ukrainians you know. Support refugees you meet.
Russia is a violent aggressor breaching every crucial international law, following no war regulations, shelling civilian objects, aiming at peaceful people and kids. It is vital as ever to support Ukraine and Ukrainians informationally. The least you can do is share the truthful news about Ukraine covering what is happening for real, calling a spade a spade.
Sources: https://www.forbes.com/ , https://www.npr.org/ , https://www.president.gov.ua/ , https://rubryka.com/